Please make dua for Sister Rasheeda Crawford. Her Janazah prayer is Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 12:00pm at the Diyanet Center of America, 9610 Lanham Severn Road, Lanham, MD 20706.
Her burial has been postponed and will be updated as soon as possible, Insha’Allah. She will be laid to rest at Heritage Memorial Cemetery, 13472 Poplar Road, Waldorf, MD 20601.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May ALLAH (SWT) forgive her, have mercy on her, overlook her faults, make her place of rest a noble place, and expand the door of her entrance into Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.
May the love of ALLAH SWT enfold her family with sabr (patience)during this difficult time and may HE help heal them with the passage of time. Ameen.
NOTARY SERVICES AVAILABLE:
Sister Nuri L. (202-940-4100) is a Notary and she has given Bury Me Muslim permisison to share her contact information. If you need your will or other documetns notarized, she charges $4, cash only.
Islamic Burial Site Project
BURY ME MUSLIM needs your help to purchase burial land.
Only with financial assistance from donors like you can we turn this possibility into a reality.
PLEASE VIEW OUR VIDEO
Prepare for the Hereafter Spiritually and Physically
From Allah we come and to Allah we return.
Abu Hurairah narrated that Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “When a man dies, his good deeds come to an end except three:
- Ongoing Charity;
- Beneficial Knowledge; and
- Righteous Offspring Who Pray for Him (Sahih Muslim).
- Get Your Affairs in Order – Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to invoke Allah (SWT) in prayer saying, “O Allah, I seek refuge with you from all sins, and from being in debt.” Someone said, “O Allah’s Apostle, (I see you) very often seeking refuge with Allah (SWT) from being in debt.” He replied, “If a person is in debt, he tells lies when he speaks, and breaks his promises when he promises.” (Sahih Bukhari)
- Create a Will and Testament (Qur’an 2:180-182); and
- Pre-purchase a Plot – As mentioned in the hadith above on debt, we should not want our loved ones to incur a burial debt for us, if we have the means to pay for it ourselves.
“Every Soul Shall Have a Taste of Death…” (Qur’an 3:185)