Preparation is a key factor for your Janazah and BURY ME MUSLIM is here to make that possible.
BURY ME MUSLIM needs your help to purchase burial land.
Only with financial assistance from donors like you can we turn this possibility into a reality.
PLEASE VIEW OUR VIDEO
Islamic Burial Site Project
BURY ME MUSLIM has a goal to own and operate an all-Muslim cemetery in the DMV as an enhancement to the other services we provide. Burial land ownership can afford our Muslim brothers and sisters an opportunity to purchase burial plots at lower costs, InshaAllah.
Prepare for the Hereafter Spiritually and Physically
Abu Hurairah narrated that Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “When a man dies, his good deeds come to an end except three:
- Ongoing Charity;
- Beneficial Knowledge; and
- Righteous Offspring Who Pray for Him (Sahih Muslim).
- Get Your Affairs in Order – Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to invoke Allah (SWT) in prayer saying, “O Allah, I seek refuge with you from all sins, and from being in debt.” Someone said, “O Allah’s Apostle, (I see you) very often seeking refuge with Allah (SWT) from being in debt.” He replied, “If a person is in debt, he tells lies when he speaks, and breaks his promises when he promises.” (Sahih Bukhari)
- Create a Will and Testament (Qur’an 2:180-182); and
- Pre-purchase a Plot – As mentioned in the hadith above on debt, we should not want our loved ones to incur a burial debt for us, if we have the means to pay for it ourselves.
“Every Soul Shall Have a Taste of Death…” (Qur’an 3:185)