Please make dua for Brother Khiry Malik. His Janazah prayer is Wednesday, June 29, 2022, at 11:00am and will be held at Masjid Al-Islam, 4603 Benning Rd., SE, Washington, DC 20019. Thereafter, he will be laid to rest at BURY ME MUSLIM GARDENS, Cedar Hill Cemetery, 4111 Pennsylvania Avenue, Suitland-Silver Hill, Maryland 20746, within Section 22 Circle.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. May ALLAH SWT forgive him, have mercy on him, overlook his faults, elevate his station among those who are guided, make his place of rest a noble place, and expand the door of his entrance into Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.
May the love of ALLAH SWT enfold his family with sabr during this difficult time and may HE help heal them with the passage of time. Ameen.
May ALLAH SWT bring this Ummah together, guide us to the truth, guide those who are lost, and strengthen those whom HE has blessed with guidance, protect us from the evil of the people of evil and the shaitan, and bless us with Noor from HIS Noor. Ameen
Islamic Burial Site Project
As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah!
Bury Me Muslim is asking for your help to repair the wall that surrounds our cemetery. Please donate by clicking the “DONATE TODAY!” button above and kindly forward the link to your friends and family.
Prepare for the Hereafter Spiritually and Physically
From Allah we come and to Allah we return.
Abu Hurairah narrated that Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “When a man dies, his good deeds come to an end except three:
- Ongoing Charity;
- Beneficial Knowledge; and
- Righteous Offspring Who Pray for Him (Sahih Muslim).
- Get Your Affairs in Order – Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to invoke Allah (SWT) in prayer saying, “O Allah, I seek refuge with you from all sins, and from being in debt.” Someone said, “O Allah’s Apostle, (I see you) very often seeking refuge with Allah (SWT) from being in debt.” He replied, “If a person is in debt, he tells lies when he speaks, and breaks his promises when he promises.” (Sahih Bukhari)
- Create a Will and Testament (Qur’an 2:180-182); and
- Pre-purchase a Plot – As mentioned in the hadith above on debt, we should not want our loved ones to incur a burial debt for us, if we have the means to pay for it ourselves.
“Every Soul Shall Have a Taste of Death…” (Qur’an 3:185)
Send us a note so we can stay in touch.
NOTARY SERVICES AVAILABLE:
Sister Nuri L. (202-940-4100) is a Notary and she has given Bury Me Muslim permisison to share her contact information. If you need your will or other documetns notarized, she charges $4, cash only.