Islamic Burial Site Project
Click Above for More Info
As Salaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah!
Bury Me Muslim is asking for your help to repair the wall that surrounds our cemetery. Please donate by clicking the “DONATE TODAY!” button above and kindly forward the link to your friends and family.
Prepare for the Hereafter Spiritually and Physically
From Allah we come and to Allah we return.
Abu Hurairah narrated that Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “When a man dies, his good deeds come to an end except three:
- Ongoing Charity;
- Beneficial Knowledge; and
- Righteous Offspring Who Pray for Him (Sahih Muslim).
- Get Your Affairs in Order – Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) used to invoke Allah (SWT) in prayer saying, “O Allah, I seek refuge with you from all sins, and from being in debt.” Someone said, “O Allah’s Apostle, (I see you) very often seeking refuge with Allah (SWT) from being in debt.” He replied, “If a person is in debt, he tells lies when he speaks, and breaks his promises when he promises.” (Sahih Bukhari)
- Create a Will and Testament (Qur’an 2:180-182); and
- Pre-purchase a Plot – As mentioned in the hadith above on debt, we should not want our loved ones to incur a burial debt for us, if we have the means to pay for it ourselves.
“Every Soul Shall Have a Taste of Death…”
Send us a note so we can stay in touch.
NOTARY SERVICES AVAILABLE:
Sister Nuri L. (202-940-4100) is a Notary and she has given Bury Me Muslim permisison to share her contact information. If you need your will or other documetns notarized, she charges $4, cash only.